Allows for the driving of photosynthetic reactions and excited fluorescence emission. A fluorometer that is based on a non-periodic, user-definable modulation of both, Actinic and Measuring Flashes (double modulation).
-NOTE THE CAMPBELL LAB HAS THREE OF THESE FRRs
We study the ecophysiology of phytoplankton, with particular emphases on:
i) Photosystem II and the Photosystem II inactivation/regeneration cycle
ii) Resource allocations and analyses of the costs of growth and acclimation to environmental variation.
iii) New, integrative approaches to quantify and analyze these processes.
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Marine/Ocean Sciences
- Environmental Technologies and Related Services
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
- Ocean Industries
Industry Liaison Officer
Date submitted: Mon, Jul 30, 2018 2:04 PM
Date updated: Mon, Jul 30, 2018 2:04 PM