Allows for examining specimens via light microscopy
We study the ecophysiology of phytoplankton, with particular emphases on:
i) Photosystem II and the Photosystem II inactivation/regeneration cycle
ii) Resource allocations and analyses of the costs of growth and acclimation to environmental variation.
iii) New, integrative approaches to quantify and analyze these processes.
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Marine/Ocean Sciences
- Environmental Technologies and Related Services
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
- Ocean Industries
Date submitted: Mon, Jul 30, 2018 2:04 PM
Date updated: Mon, Jul 30, 2018 2:04 PM