High temperature and high pressure reactor
To create reactions needed to be done at higher pressure and temperatures.
Bioenergy and Bioproducts Lab
Nova Scotia (NS)
- Biodiesel production
- Production of crude bio-oil from organic waste via an emerging technology, hydrothermal liquefaction.
- Separation/extraction of value-added compounds from biomass and bio-waste
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Engineering - Agricultural, Forest, Environmental, Mining, Mineral
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Clean Technology
- Energy (Renewable and Fossil)
- Environmental Technologies and Related Services
Sophia Quan He Primary Contact
Date submitted: Mon, Jul 30, 2018 2:09 PM
Date updated: Mon, Jul 30, 2018 5:14 PM