The SIS offers scientific poster printing for all customer needs. All in vibrant UV resistant color.
This service includes wide format printing up to 107cm (42 inches) wide on one side. Paper is on a role and can be as long as customer wants.
Offers a choice of 3 print medias:
- Thin matte bond paper
- Heavyweight matte paper
- Glossy photo quality paper
Lamination is also offered through the SIS using a local company.
- Charges a fee for use
- Access by guest researcher allowed
- Host technician(s) available
- The model of the Large (Wide) Format Printer is Canon image PROGRAF iPF8000S (link)
- Printer type: 8-Color 44-inch Printer
- Print resolution: Up to 2,400 x 1,200 dpi
The SIS hosts and provides training and use of state-of-the-art electron microscopes and sample preparation related accessory equipment. The SIS also provides digital imaging, poster printing and photographing services.
- Transmission electron microscope (FEI Tecnai 12 TEM)
- Scanning electron microscope (Zeiss 1455VP SEM)
- Critical point dryer (Leica EM CPD300)
- Sputter coater (Leica EM ACE200)
- Ultramicrotome (Leica EM UC6 and ULTRACUT E)
- High pressure freezing system (Leica EM PACT)
- Freeze substitution and low temperature embedding system (Leica EM AFS)
- Large format printer (Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000S)
TEM, SEM, electron microscope, critical point dryer, sputter coater, printer, ultramicrotome
- Biological and Life Sciences
Date submitted: Fri, Jul 29, 2016 4:30 PM
Date updated: Tue, Aug 2, 2016 9:03 AM