Cycling battery cells or modules
- 5 channels
- 0-20 VDC
- 100 ADC
The Renewable Energy Storage Laboratory (RESL) at Dalhousie University conducts research on energy storage technologies to support the increased integration of renewable energy with the electricity grid. The demands placed on the electricity grid by the principal sectors (residential, commercial, industrial) vary throughout the day. Renewable resources such as the wind, sun, and tides vary independently of demand, and consequently require energy storage to bridge the gap periods.
The principal objective of the team is the development of reliable, efficient, and effective electricity storage systems. Current areas of focus include experimental battery systems, bi-directional charger/inverters, as well as models and simulation of renewable generators and buildings.
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Clean Technology
- Construction (including Building, Civil Engineering, Specialty Trades)
- Defense and Security Industries
- Energy (Renewable and Fossil)
- Professional and Technical Services (including Legal Services, Architecture, Engineering)
Date submitted: Wed, Aug 1, 2018 11:37 AM
Date updated: Wed, Aug 1, 2018 12:05 PM