785 nm laser, up to 200 mW power at output, ~45 mW power at sample.
Our research aims to understand and exploit the properties of nanoscale materials. In particular we are interested in the unique optical and electronic properties observed when certain nanoscale metals interact with light. We use plasmonic materials to develop state-of-the-art molecular sensors, and we are interested in advancing sustainable plasmonic materials. Our research is generously supported by funding from NSERC, CFI, NSRIT and the Canada Research Chairs program.
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Engineering - Agricultural, Forest, Environmental, Mining, Mineral
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Marine/Ocean Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Agriculture, Animal Science and Food
- Chemical Industries
- Clean Technology
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
- Ocean Industries
Industry Liaison Officer
Date submitted: Thu, Aug 2, 2018 2:34 PM
Date updated: Thu, Aug 2, 2018 2:34 PM