Confocal scanning of fluorescence-marked living and fixed specimens as well as for quantitative measurements in the area of life sciences.
- Inverted research microscope based on the DMi8 series with motorized objective revolver
- Motorized XY Stage + Super Z Galvo Stage
- Objectives: HC PL APO 10X , 20X, 40X (water immersion) , 63X (water immersion) , 63X (oil immersion)
- Tandem scanner 8 kHz, switchable between resonant and non-resonant mode
- 2 PMT detectors + 2 HyD GaAsP-detectors
- Lasers: 405 nm , 488 nm , 552 nm , 638 nm
- LAS X SP8 Control Software (including Dye Finder, 3D Visualisation, Co-Localisation, FRET & FRAP Wizards, etc.)
- Confocal Superresolution - HyVolution (Huygens Package and CUDA Extension Medium)
My group aims at deciphering the molecular interplay between effectors and the plant immune system, by using state-of-the-art genomics and molecular biology techniques. Most projects relates to organ- and cell type-specificity in plant-microbe interactions.
Most of our work focus on the interaction between potato and Phytophthora infestans (the oomycete responsible for late blight). Another “crop” of interest in the lab is Cannabis sativa, for which we are investigating the interaction with powdery mildew, and many other things!
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Agriculture, Animal Science and Food
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
Date submitted: Tue, Aug 21, 2018 1:27 PM
Date updated: Tue, Aug 21, 2018 1:53 PM