This walk-up access instrument is equipped with a broad-band probe and an autosampler arm to accommodate a wide variety of potential experiments and observable nuclei, with all standard 1D and 2D gradient experiments as well as scheduled variable temperature capabilities.
- BACS auto-sampler, 60 positions.
- Bruker BBFO for 1H, 19F, 31P to 15N observe
- All standard 1D and 2D gradients experiments
- VT range: -80C to +130C
- Software: Topspin 3.0 with ICON.
Please see this link for a non-exhaustive list of possible techniques.
Thanks to the autosampler arm, access to the instrument is set up on a first-come, first-serve basis. Other considerations are summarized here.
Solution-state NMR, solid-state NMR and micro-imaging facility. We provide training for users as well as technical support. Samples can also be submitted to our staff for analysis by infrequent internal or external users.
All instruments are user run with training provided by research assistants and are available 24 hours per day, seven days per week. There is also a sample service for infrequent users. All data workup is done off-line from the instruments on networked PCs utilizing various software packages. One and two dimensional experiments are available with menu driven data acquisition and macro driven data workup.
C-CART provides research support, training and chemical analysis services, to undergraduate and graduate students, university researchers, government agencies and private sector R&D companies. The instruments associated with C-CART are grouped into five service areas: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR), X-Ray Crystallography (XRD), Mass Spectrometry, Materials Characterization, and Optical Spectroscopy.
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Engineering - Agricultural, Forest, Environmental, Mining, Mineral
- Engineering - Chemical, Nuclear, Other
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Marine/Ocean Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Agriculture, Animal Science and Food
- Chemical Industries
- Clean Technology
- Energy (Renewable and Fossil)
- Environmental Technologies and Related Services
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Forestry and Forest-Based Industries
- Health Care and Social Services
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
- Mining, Minerals and Metals
- Ocean Industries
Industry Liaison Officer
Date submitted: Wed, Sep 12, 2018 11:38 AM
Date updated: Wed, Sep 12, 2018 9:36 PM