Sample drying device. Adjustable air flow and heating allows for quick drying of samples, even if they are temperature sensitive.
The lapidary lab provides services that include production of standard thin sections, polished thin sections, fluid inclusion wafers, and polished slabs. The crushing facilities allow for production of powdered samples and mineral separates for geochemical analysis and geochronology.
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Engineering - Civil, Structural
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Marine/Ocean Sciences
- Clean Technology
- Construction (including Building, Civil Engineering, Specialty Trades)
- Energy (Renewable and Fossil)
- Environmental Technologies and Related Services
- Mining, Minerals and Metals
- Ocean Industries
Industry Liaison Officer
Date submitted: Thu, Sep 27, 2018 3:26 PM
Date updated: Thu, Sep 27, 2018 3:27 PM