For separation of minerals by flotation after passing through the disk mill. Will remove material that is either too fine or too coarse for further use, and produce a 'heavy' and 'light' grouping of minerals.
The lapidary lab provides services that include production of standard thin sections, polished thin sections, fluid inclusion wafers, and polished slabs. The crushing facilities allow for production of powdered samples and mineral separates for geochemical analysis and geochronology.
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Engineering - Civil, Structural
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Marine/Ocean Sciences
- Clean Technology
- Construction (including Building, Civil Engineering, Specialty Trades)
- Energy (Renewable and Fossil)
- Environmental Technologies and Related Services
- Mining, Minerals and Metals
- Ocean Industries
Industry Liaison Officer
Date submitted: Thu, Sep 27, 2018 3:26 PM
Date updated: Thu, Sep 27, 2018 3:27 PM