High performance parallel computing cluster.
The Mahone cluster is a 532 core parallel computing cluster located at Saint Mary’s University, based on AMD Opteron CPUs and the Myrinet high speed interconnect.
- New Brunswick (NB)
- Newfoundland and Labrador (NL)
- Nova Scotia (NS)
- Prince Edward Island (PE)
ACENET provides advanced research computing resources, collaboration and visualization tools, software, training, and support to researchers, institutions, government departments, and qualifying private companies in Atlantic Canada.
ACENET is a regional partner with Compute Canada, the national organization responsible for advanced research computing in Canada. Through Compute Canada, we provide access to resources from across the country, and represent our regional needs at the national table.
- Astronomy and Physics
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Engineering - Agricultural, Forest, Environmental, Mining, Mineral
- Engineering - Chemical, Nuclear, Other
- Engineering - Civil, Structural
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Geomatics and Geodesy
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Marine/Ocean Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Aerospace and Satellites
- Arts and Cultural Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Information and Communication Technologies and Media
Date submitted: Wed, Nov 30, 2016 3:19 PM
Date updated: Wed, Nov 30, 2016 3:20 PM