High performance parallel computing cluster.
The Placentia cluster is a 3756 core heterogenous cluster located at Memorial University serving a wide array of research needs. Features Infiniband high speed interconnect and access to the GAUSSIAN computational chemistry package.
- New Brunswick (NB)
- Newfoundland and Labrador (NL)
- Nova Scotia (NS)
- Prince Edward Island (PE)
ACENET provides advanced research computing resources, collaboration and visualization tools, software, training, and support to researchers, institutions, government departments, and qualifying private companies in Atlantic Canada.
ACENET is a regional partner with Compute Canada, the national organization responsible for advanced research computing in Canada. Through Compute Canada, we provide access to resources from across the country, and represent our regional needs at the national table.
- Astronomy and Physics
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Engineering - Agricultural, Forest, Environmental, Mining, Mineral
- Engineering - Chemical, Nuclear, Other
- Engineering - Civil, Structural
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Geomatics and Geodesy
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Marine/Ocean Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Aerospace and Satellites
- Arts and Cultural Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Information and Communication Technologies and Media
Date submitted: Wed, Sep 5, 2018 2:12 PM
Date updated: Fri, Sep 7, 2018 4:53 PM