- Genome sequencing
- Ultradeep exome sequencing
- Transcriptome sequencing
- Tumor-normal profiling
The NovaSeq 6000 System represents the most powerful, simple, scalable, and reliable high-throughput Illumina sequencing platform to date, producing outstanding data quality.
- The NovaSeq 6000 System offers output up to 6 Tb and 20 B reads in < 2 days.
The Atlantic Cancer Research Institute (ACRI) is a non-profit organization founded in 1998 and situated within the Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Center in Moncton. ACRI scientists are working with partners in Canada and around the world to impact patient care via the pursuit of research in the area of liquid biopsy and targeted treatment. We have a research team of over 50 people that have expertise in genomics, proteomics, molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, bioinformatics, pathology, next-generation sequencing, mass spectrometry as well as in vitro and in vivo testing. Through its work, ACRI is contributing to the global research effort aimed at combating cancer.
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Medical Sciences
- Agriculture, Animal Science and Food
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Health Care and Social Services
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
Date submitted: Thu, Jun 27, 2019 11:54 AM
Date updated: Thu, Jun 27, 2019 12:38 PM