Single crystal X-ray diffractometer that uses an Oxford Cryo chilling system to cool down to 100K. We analyze crystals for researchers and staff at Memorial University of Newfoundland. We currently collect data only.
Single-crystal structure determination. Equipped with an X-Stream 2000 low temperature system and a SHINE optic. Access to the Cambridge Structural Database.
Single crystal small molecule X-ray crystallography facility. Samples can be submitted for analysis or, with sufficient training, can be analyzed by capable users. Data collection, refinement and access to the Cambridge Structural Database are available.
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Engineering - Agricultural, Forest, Environmental, Mining, Mineral
- Engineering - Chemical, Nuclear, Other
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Chemical Industries
- Clean Technology
- Energy (Renewable and Fossil)
- Environmental Technologies and Related Services
- Mining, Minerals and Metals
Date submitted: Thu, Jan 26, 2017 11:48 AM
Date updated: Thu, Jan 26, 2017 12:06 PM