5 cameras. include underwater casing and batteries. for shallow and deep-water photography.
The Cape Breton Fish Harvesters Association conducts regular sampling from lobster fishing boats from mid-May to mid-July. Some sampling for lobster larvae and out of season lobster sampling conducted mid-July to December.
CBFHA was contracted by Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO) to monitor the St. Anns Bank Proposed Marine Protected Area. Sampling includes ocean bottom photography and sampling aboard various fisheries within and around the proposed MPA.
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Geomatics and Geodesy
- Marine/Ocean Sciences
- Agriculture, Animal Science and Food
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
Date submitted: Fri, Feb 10, 2017 1:34 PM
Date updated: Fri, Feb 10, 2017 1:34 PM