Enables safe launch and recovery of towed and subsea equipment into the ocean.
- Hydraulic 7500 lbs WLL A Frame (11’ w x 14’ h) with
- Bradon winch mounted atop aframe to assist in deployments/recoveries.
- 7’ extension over the transom.
LeeWay Marine is the leading marine services company in Atlantic Canada operating vessels to bring people to sea safely, efficiently and cost effectively while supporting all ocean going sectors, including:
- hydrographic and geophysical survey
- ocean technology
- ocean research
- naval defence
All vessels are owned, operated and maintained by LeeWay’s own marine technical team. This framework enables efficient, reliable, safe and affordable marine sector solutions.
Our company is built on the fundamental principle that knowledge drives success. With over 200 combined years of professional marine operations experience, our team members are exceptionally trained and uniquely qualified in their fields.
Knowledgeable in a range of disciplines, including professional marine engineering, naval architecture, marine law, marine surveying and marine operations, our team offers a powerful combination of innovation and execution. Being able to offer the discipline and dedication to execute your most complex operations is a cornerstone on which LeeWay Marine is built.
We know that each ocean project is different, which is why we offer flexible support options. Contact LeeWay Marine to discuss how we can meet the needs of your on-water operation.
- Marine/Ocean Sciences
- Defense and Security Industries
- Energy (Renewable and Fossil)
- Environmental Technologies and Related Services
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Ocean Industries
- Professional and Technical Services (including Legal Services, Architecture, Engineering)
- Tourism and Hospitality
Date submitted: Thu, Mar 2, 2017 3:49 PM
Date updated: Thu, Mar 2, 2017 3:49 PM