To analyse particle size of solids suspended in a liquid medium, using dynamic light scattering.
Particle range between 0.01 - 3500 micron.
The Department of Applied Oral Sciences is a research unit within the Faculty of Dentistry at Dalhousie University. Working closely with the Department of Biomedical Engineering, Applied Oral Sciences faculty and staff focus their materials research mainly around glasses for biological applications, as well as tissue engineering. Instrumentation such as ICP-OES, DSC, mechanical testing units and a variety of other materials characterization equipment are available within the Department.
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Engineering - Chemical, Nuclear, Other
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Health Care and Social Services
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
Industry Liaison Officer
Date submitted: Wed, Mar 15, 2017 10:31 AM
Date updated: Wed, Mar 15, 2017 10:32 AM