The GrindoSonic is a system for measuring the elastic properties of a wide range of materials. Additional information.
The Facilities for Materials Characterization (FMC) are a diverse set of materials characterization equipment operated by the Clean Technologies Research Institute at Dalhousie University. The FMC equipment can be used on a fee-for-service basis by researchers from academic, industry and government laboratories.
IRM, SEM, PPMS, FIB, FT Raman, XPS, DSC, Hot Press, Grindosonic, mictoscope, materials, institute
- Astronomy and Physics
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Engineering - Agricultural, Forest, Environmental, Mining, Mineral
- Engineering - Civil, Structural
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Clean Technology
- Energy (Renewable and Fossil)
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
- Manufacturing and Processing
- Mining, Minerals and Metals
Industry Liaison Officer
Date submitted: Thu, Jul 13, 2017 12:39 PM
Date updated: Thu, Jul 13, 2017 3:13 PM