Camera displays live image while recording. Additional information.
- Frame rate: 10,000 fps
- Resolution: – 512 x 480 at 250 fps – 256 x 120 at 2,000 fps – 128 x 34 at 10,000 fps
- PCI board with full 512 MB memory of 512MB to store up to 2176 full frames at full resolution. This is equal to 8.7 seconds of record time at 250 fps.
The Facilities for Materials Characterization (FMC) are a diverse set of materials characterization equipment operated by the Clean Technologies Research Institute at Dalhousie University. The FMC equipment can be used on a fee-for-service basis by researchers from academic, industry and government laboratories.
IRM, SEM, PPMS, FIB, FT Raman, XPS, DSC, Hot Press, Grindosonic, mictoscope, materials, institute
- Astronomy and Physics
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Engineering - Agricultural, Forest, Environmental, Mining, Mineral
- Engineering - Civil, Structural
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Clean Technology
- Energy (Renewable and Fossil)
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
- Manufacturing and Processing
- Mining, Minerals and Metals
Industry Liaison Officer
Date submitted: Thu, Jul 13, 2017 12:39 PM
Date updated: Thu, Jul 13, 2017 3:13 PM