Astronomical optical imaging
- Optical Design: Corrected Dall-Kirkham
- Primary Mirror Diameter: 0.61-metres
- Secondary Mirror Diameter: 287-mm
- Effective Diameter: 0.54-metres (21.2")
- Focal length: 3962-mm
- Focal ratio: 6.50
- Details are here
The Burke-Gaffney Observatory is a fully robotic optical astronomical observatory. It is the world's first observatory to interact with its observers entirely using social media platforms (Twitter and Facebook).
It has a flexible and easy-to-use interface that allows observers to obtain astronomical images of objects of their choice in a fully-automatic way.
- Astronomy and Physics
- Information and Communication Technologies and Media
Date submitted: Fri, Aug 25, 2017 12:49 PM
Date updated: Fri, Aug 25, 2017 12:50 PM