This robot is used for complex component assembly operations. The robot is equipped with machine vision and compressed air. Applications could include sorting objects, assembling components, etc.
- Controlled Axes: 6
- Reach: 280 mm
- Load Capacity: 0.5 kg (1 kg)
- Repeatability: +/- 0.02 mm
- Mounted to cart with R-30iB Mate controller
The Centre for Robotics and Industrial Automation has equipment for studying automation and mechatronic applications, including machine vision and motion capture.
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Engineering - Civil, Structural
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Aerospace and Satellites
- Clean Technology
- Construction (including Building, Civil Engineering, Specialty Trades)
- Manufacturing and Processing
Date submitted: Wed, Sep 6, 2017 11:40 AM
Date updated: Tue, Sep 26, 2017 11:54 AM