The AKTA Pure (GE Life Sciences) is a preparative liquid chromatography system for fast and easy purification of proteins and peptides. This system is used as the first dimension of separation in a typical 2D-LC method where peptides are separated into fractions using strong cation exchange chromatography, prior to LC-MS/MS analysis.
ÄKTA pure is a flexible and intuitive chromatography system for fast purification of proteins, peptides, and nucleic acids from microgram to gram levels of target product.
- Modular system design with a large range of options to allow flexibility in purification of proteins and peptides.
- Customizable system that is easy to upgrade as your research needs develop.
- Reliable system with components and integrated features based on the proven design of ÄKTA avant.
- UNICORN software simplifies your work by providing simple, intuitive, and flexible total system control including drag-and-drop method creation.
The Proteomics and Mass Spectrometry Core Facility (PCF) forms part of Dalhousie's CORES(Centralized Operation of Research Equipment and Support) program. The laboratory is located in the Life Sciences Research Institute (LSRI) and offers a full range of proteomics/metabolomics mass spectrometry (MS) based analytical services to Dalhousie’s scientific community and external clients. The laboratory is run by experts with more than 20 years of experience in MS who provide technical expertise and one-on-one support. The experiments and results generated in the lab have contributed to a long list of peer-reviewed publications. Check the FAQs section for commonly asked questions regarding sample submission. For more information on pricing or how to schedule an analysis, contact the PCF at (902) 494-8359 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Agriculture, Animal Science and Food
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
Date submitted: Mon, Sep 18, 2017 5:01 PM
Date updated: Tue, Sep 19, 2017 9:41 AM