- 3D print ABS parts and prototypes.
- Support material is soluble for easy removal
- The printer is intended for small pieces or parts which require higher accuracy and resolution
- Build Volume: 203 x 203 x 152 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.254 mm or 0.330 mm
The Centre for Advanced Manufacturing includes the SSDE Machine Shop and Additive Lab, which combined allow for prototyping and fabrication of parts and products.
- Engineering - Civil, Structural
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Consumer Durables
- Consumer Non-Durables
- Manufacturing and Processing
Date submitted: Tue, Feb 6, 2018 4:26 PM
Date updated: Wed, Feb 7, 2018 11:31 AM