- 3D print parts with high-performance thermoplastics.
- Materials include: ABS, ASA, Polycarbonate
- This printer is used for larger parts and prototypes requiring high accuracy and resolution. Possible applications include one-off production parts, prototyping parts before machining, etc.
- Build Volume: 355 x 305 x 305 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.330 mm, 0.254 mm, 0.178 mm, 0.127 mm
- Accuracy: 0.127 mm
The Centre for Advanced Manufacturing includes the SSDE Machine Shop and Additive Lab, which combined allow for prototyping and fabrication of parts and products.
- Engineering - Civil, Structural
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Consumer Durables
- Consumer Non-Durables
- Manufacturing and Processing
Date submitted: Tue, Feb 6, 2018 4:26 PM
Date updated: Wed, Feb 7, 2018 11:31 AM