The oil immersion all-in-one automated microscope allows you to set, select and capture high-resolution images of your specimen.
The Boreal Ecosystem Research Initiative (BERI) laboratories are a multidisciplinary research center located on the Grenfell Campus of Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN). The purpose of the BERI labs is to facilitate multidisciplinary research in the areas of Boreal ecosystem, agriculture and environmental sciences relevant to the Atlantic region of Canada.
The facility is divided into a suite of 4 laboratories (preprocess, extraction, molecular and analytical) that house a range of equipment relating to molecular, bio-chemical, imaging, organic inorganic and field (physical soil, air and water) analyses and techniques.
BERI welcomes collaborations or access to conduct agriculture, boreal ecosystem and environmental science based research. Such collaborators include those from industry, government agencies, and academic institutions both nationally and internationally that are using the facility to advance their various research programs.
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Engineering - Agricultural, Forest, Environmental, Mining, Mineral
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Marine/Ocean Sciences
- Agriculture, Animal Science and Food
- Chemical Industries
- Environmental Technologies and Related Services
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Forestry and Forest-Based Industries
- Mining, Minerals and Metals
- Ocean Industries
Industry Liaison Officer
Date submitted: Tue, Jul 31, 2018 3:38 PM
Date updated: Wed, Aug 1, 2018 10:30 AM