- 3D print plastic parts and prototypes.
- Materials include: PCABS, PLA or ASA
- The printer is intended for small pieces in which high accuracy or resolution is not required (e.g. pillow block, housing, etc.)
- Build Volume: 200 x 200 x 180 mm
- Resolution: 90-400 microns
- Minimum Wall Thickness: 400 microns
- Optimal Wall Thickness: 800 microns
The Centre for Advanced Manufacturing includes the SSDE Machine Shop and Additive Lab, which combined allow for prototyping and fabrication of parts and products.
- Engineering - Civil, Structural
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Consumer Durables
- Consumer Non-Durables
- Manufacturing and Processing
Industry Liaison Officer
Date submitted: Thu, Jun 21, 2018 11:08 AM
Date updated: Fri, Jun 22, 2018 11:51 AM