- The laser cutter is a CO2 laser system for high-quality engraving and cutting of wood, acrylics, plastics, stone and more.
- The machine cuts materials based on a 2D drawing of the profile, which could be a label, gasket, hole pattern, etc.
- Working Area: 24" x 12"
- Maximum Material Thickness: 5.5"
- Laser Wattage: 30, 40, 50 or 60 W
The Centre for Advanced Manufacturing includes the SSDE Machine Shop and Additive Lab, which combined allow for prototyping and fabrication of parts and products.
- Engineering - Civil, Structural
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Consumer Durables
- Consumer Non-Durables
- Manufacturing and Processing
Industry Liaison Officer
Date submitted: Thu, Jun 21, 2018 11:08 AM
Date updated: Fri, Jun 22, 2018 11:51 AM