6- axis short arm robot designed for confined spaces and compact machines. This robot can be used for component integration and assembly, welding, gripping, etc.
- Controlled Axes: 6
- Reach: 550 mm
- Load Capacity: 4 kg
- Repeatability: +/- 0.013 mm
- Mounted to cart with R-30iB Mate controller
The Centre for Robotics and Industrial Automation has equipment for studying automation and mechatronic applications, including machine vision and motion capture.
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Engineering - Civil, Structural
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Aerospace and Satellites
- Clean Technology
- Construction (including Building, Civil Engineering, Specialty Trades)
- Manufacturing and Processing
Date submitted: Thu, Jun 21, 2018 11:10 AM
Date updated: Fri, Jun 22, 2018 11:52 AM