High pressure, high temperature stirred reactor. Applications include: fermentation, hydrolysis, catalytic studies, etc. Appropriate for tests requiring repetitive use.
- Maximum pressure: 5000 psig
- Maximum temperature: 500 C
The Centre for Bioresources and Food Processing supports research around the conversion of low value biomass to high value bioproducts, as well as the efficient use of resources in agriculture. It also supports biomedical engineering research such as the development of bioprinters.
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Medical Sciences
- Agriculture, Animal Science and Food
- Chemical Industries
- Clean Technology
- Energy (Renewable and Fossil)
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
Industry Liaison Officer
Date submitted: Wed, Jul 25, 2018 10:46 AM
Date updated: Wed, Jul 25, 2018 10:56 AM