The aim of the lab is to understand and improve human performance. The Cognitive and Motor Performance Lab is located in the Dalplex at Dalhousie University. Our areas of research include: 1) the influence of cognition of movement planning; 2) neurofeedback; and 3) examining cognition and performance in applied environments.
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Defense and Security Industries
- Health Care and Social Services
Wirelessly measure electrical brain activity.
Wireless emotiv amplifier attached to easy cap reserach grade EEG caps. 14 electrodes.
Measure haemodynamics associated with brain activity.
Low fidelity desktop driving simulator
Date submitted: Wed, Jul 25, 2018 10:59 AM
Date updated: Wed, Jul 25, 2018 11:00 AM