Engineering studies at Saint Mary's provides the first two years of an engineering degree in association with neighboring Dalhousie University and the University of Windsor in Southwestern Ontario. After completing the Diploma in Engineering, a student can also remain an extra year or two at Saint Mary's to pursue a two-and-a-half or three year B.Sc. degree with Diploma in Engineering or a four-year Bachelor of Science, Major in Mathematics with a Diploma in Engineering.
- Engineering - Agricultural, Forest, Environmental, Mining, Mineral
- Engineering - Chemical, Nuclear, Other
- Engineering - Civil, Structural
- Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
- Construction (including Building, Civil Engineering, Specialty Trades)
- Manufacturing and Processing
- Professional and Technical Services (including Legal Services, Architecture, Engineering)
Industry Liaison Officer
Equipment 2 piece(s)
The materials testing system is used to teach students about the properties of common engineering materials.
31 x 29 x 62 (in)
Weight = 404.8 lb
10 kN Load Cell capacity
3D printing for engineering students.
29 x 33 x 45 (in) - (WxDxH)
Weight = 326 lbs
Build volume = 10 x 10 x 12 (in)
Heat emission = 1080 Watts = 3686 BTU/hr typical
Date submitted: Fri, Jul 22, 2016 4:30 PM
Date updated: Fri, Jul 22, 2016 4:30 PM