The Dr. Jack McKenzie Limerick Pulp & Paper Research & Education Centre of the University of New Brunswick performs world-class R&D work in pulp and paper areas, provides relevant education to university and industry students, collaborates with industry and government on R&D projects, and provides testing, technical, and library services to organizations in the Atlantic Provinces and other provinces in Canada.
- Engineering - Agricultural, Forest, Environmental, Mining, Mineral
- Engineering - Chemical, Nuclear, Other
- Energy (Renewable and Fossil)
- Forestry and Forest-Based Industries
- Manufacturing and Processing
Date submitted: Wed, Aug 1, 2018 10:15 PM
Date updated: Thu, Aug 2, 2018 11:04 AM