Quantifying environmental processes that control the fate of mercury and other toxic chemicals in ecosystems.
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Engineering - Chemical, Nuclear, Other
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Environmental Technologies and Related Services
Industry Liaison Officer
Equipment 5 piece(s)
Measuring elemental mercury in air.
measurement of total mercury in solids
Measurement of total inorganic carbon and total carbon in water
scanning radiometry underwater
Date submitted: Thu, Feb 9, 2017 10:45 PM
Date updated: Thu, Feb 9, 2017 10:46 PM