Teaching & Research
- Astronomy and Physics
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Marine/Ocean Sciences
- Environmental Technologies and Related Services
- Mining, Minerals and Metals
- Ocean Industries
Taking video at 500 frames per second.
Video capability at 500 frames per second and we have a number of lenses.
Recording acoustic signals from 6 different sensors.
• 8-track portable recording
• Record eight individual inputs or six inputs plus a stereo mixdown
• Up to 96kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV file resolution for 8 channels
• Stereo 192kHz/24-bit recording mode
• 4-channel MP3 recording
Digital monitor mixing (level and pan) with recordable stereo mixdown.
4 hydrophones. We customized to collect acoustic data as bubbles are formed.
Hydrophone can work 5 m depth and has extended cable.
We use the pump to create artificial bubbles.
150 PSI and 6 Gal
Date submitted: Thu, Feb 9, 2017 11:39 PM
Date updated: Thu, Feb 9, 2017 11:39 PM