- Exercise Physiology Lab - Teaching and research lab
- Anatomy Lab - Teaching and research lab
- Motor Behaviour - Teaching and research lab
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Health Care and Social Services
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
Industry Liaison Officer
Equipment 4 piece(s)
Get absorbance measurements from 190 to 1000 nm quickly for samples in test tubes, cuvettes, and 96- or 384-well microplates. The SpectraMax® Plus 384 Microplate Reader gives you walk-up convenience for both standard spectrophotometer and microplate reader applications on the same instrument. Monochromator wavelength selection saves you the time and trouble of ever having to change out filters. Typical applications for this powerful reader include DNA and RNA quantification, enzyme kinetic assays, and ELISA based assays. When your project is ready for high throughput, take advantage of StakMax® automated microplate handling compatibility for full robotic integration.
- Dimensions (in): 8.6 H x 22.8 W x 15 D
- Dimensions (cm): 22 H x 58 W x 38 D
- Weight: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- Power Source: 90-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Wavelength Range: 190-1000nm
- Wavelength Selection: Monochromator, tunable 1.0 nm increments
- Wavelength Bandwidth: ≤ 2.0 nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: < ± 1.0 nm
- Wavelength Repeatability: ± 0.2 nm
- Photometric Range: 0.0 to 4.0 OD
- Photometric Resolution: 0.001 OD
- Photometric Accuracy (Microplate): < ± 0.006 OD ± 1.0%, 0.0 - 2.0 OD
- Photometric Accuracy (Cuvette): < ± 0.005 OD ± 1.0%, 0.0 - 2.0 OD
- Photometric Precision: < ± 0.003 OD ± 1.0%, 0.0 - 2.0 OD
- Stray Light: < 0.05% @ 230 nm
- Light Source: Xenon Flash Lamp
- Microplate Read Time - Endpoint 96-Well: 9 seconds
- 384-Well: 29 Seconds
- Microplate Read Time - Kinetic 96-Well: 9 second interval
- 384-Well: 29 second internal
- Microplate Read Time - Speed Read Mode 96-Well: 5 seconds
- 384-Well: 16 seconds
- Temperature Range: Ambient + 4 °C up to 45 °C
- Temperature Uniformity (Microplate): ± 0.5 °C @ 37 °C
Parvo Medics’ TrueOne® 2400 is a compact, integrated metabolic measurement system for cardiopulmonary stress testing, indirect calorimetry, and maximal O2 consumption measurement.
- Range: 0-100% or 0-25%
- Accuracy: 0.1%
- Response: 200 ms 21%-16%
- Range: 0-15%
- Accuracy: 0.1% (for 0-10% CO2)
- Response: 100 ms
- Rudolph heated pneumotach
- Range: 0-800 Liters/minutes
- Accuracy: +/- 2% with Precision “Yeh” Algorithm
Environment & Power
- Temperature: 14 to 30 degrees C
- Humidity: 20 to 80%
- Warm-up time: 30 minutes
- 110/120 V, 50/60 Hz, A/C
- 220/240 V, 50/60 Hz, A/C
- Analyzer: 12″ wide x 10″ deep x 5″ high
- Mixing chamber: 5″ wide x 15″ deep x 5″ high
- Cart: 24″ wide x 30″ deep x 35″ high
The PerkinElmer LS 55 Fluorescence spectrometer offers flexibility, versatility, reliability and ease-of-use. A wide range of automated accessories have also been developed for the system making it the system ideal for bioresearchers conducting:
- Microplate-based measurements
- Anisotropy assays
- Intact cell work
- Analysis of protein suspensions
Computer controlled ratioing luminescence spectrometer with the capability of measuring fluorescence, phosphorescence or chemiluminescence, and bioluminescence.
Pulse rate, delay and gate times can be varied.
Wavelength reproducibility spectral bandpass
+ 0.5 nm
The excitation slits 2.5-15 nm and emission slits 2.5-20 nm can be varied and selected in 0.1 nm increments.
The scanning speed can be selected in increments of 1 nm from 10–1500 nm/minute.
Data can also be collected with respect to time.
Computer selectable cut-off filters, 290, 350, 390, 430 and 515 nm, a blank (to act as a shutter), a 1 % attenuator, and a clear beam position.
Minimum signal-to-noise level using the Raman band of water, excitation 350 nm, is 750:1 RMS measuring noise on the Raman peak, and 2500:1 RMS measuring noise on the baseline.
Standard sample holder
A single position water thermostatted holder for 10 mm cuvettes.
Routines are available for performing mathematical calculations on stored data. These include arithmetic functions, smoothing, 1-4th order derivatives, area, peak, normalization, merge, difference, interpolate.
Specific applications programs are provided for determining intracellular ion concentration and simple quantitation.
Operating System: Windows® 7, 32 bit operating system required.
90 – 132 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2A
200 – 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1A
265 mm high, 790 mm wide, 680 mm deep (including sample compartment).
Weight 49.5 kg.
The CLIA-waived Alere Cholestech LDX® Analyzer is engineered for providing accurate, actionable, and readily accessible results that have set the standard in point-of-care lipid profile, cholesterol, and glucose testing.
Small, lightweight design for versatility and portability (21cm x 12cm or 8¼" x 4¾").
Date submitted: Fri, May 5, 2017 6:46 PM
Date updated: Fri, May 5, 2017 6:47 PM