Saint Mary's Organic Geochemistry Laboratory (OGL) is designed to enable analysis of organic matter in sediments, rocks, and aqueous solutions. We specialize in the molecular characterization of organic compounds sourced from marine and terrestrial sediments, bitumens and oils. Our laboratory is designed to process and analyze these types of materials. Our approach revolves around multi-dimensional gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. We are equipped with a comprehensive-two-dimensional gas chromatograph-quadrapole time of flight mass spectrometer (GCxGC-qToF-MS).
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Environmental and Earth Sciences
- Marine/Ocean Sciences
- Chemical Industries
- Energy (Renewable and Fossil)
- Environmental Technologies and Related Services
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
- Ocean Industries
The equipment is designed for molecular analysis of complex organic mixtures.
Date submitted: Thu, Mar 8, 2018 4:31 PM
Date updated: Fri, Mar 9, 2018 11:42 AM